Terms & Conditions
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. We charge an administration fee of £20 for this service.
By using the Facebible Clinic’s website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
- You use this website at your own risk. The Facebible Clinic will not be held responsible for any issues that arise, directly or indirectly, from the use of our website.
- No information contained within The Facebible Clinic’s website shall constitute a contract with any user. All information is for reference only, and may be changed ay any time without notice.
- The materials on The Facebible Clinic’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The Facebible Clinic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, The Facebible Clinic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
We do not take any responsibility for data loss or damage to software or computer systems as a result of downloading material from The Facebible Clinic’s website. This term applies even if we have been advised that such damage may occur.
- The materials appearing on The Facebible Clinic’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Facebible clinic does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Facebible Clinic may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The Facebible Clinic does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Consultation fees will be refunded up to 48 hours prior to the appointment.
- The Facebible Clinic will not provide refunds on treatments that have been provided in good faith or refunds on treatments if the patient has had an adverse reaction to treatment.
These terms apply regardless of device used to access The Facebible Clinic’s website. The Facebible Clinic reserves the right to alter these terms at any time, without warning, as we see fit.